- Increase inventory capacity in existing storage zones.
- Access all stock safely and quickly, with minimal staff movement.
- Increase productivity, fulfilment accuracy and throughput rate.
- Maximise space utilization of valuable floorspace.
- Adjust and reconfigure the system to suit changing product lines.
- Increase customer service through improved response times.
- Save time and money during relocations and renovations.
Made from certified, prime quality, high tensile steel with exclusive Sendzimir lead-free galvanising, ensuring superb performance and a high level of durability.
Carries the German TÜV approval mark for product quality, issued by TÜV Product Service. The product fully meets the requirements of the Equipment Safety Law.
A boltless, modular shelving system for unrivalled application diversity.
Provides easily adjustable shelves with 33mm pitch intervals.
Has a wide range of unique accessories for increased storage efficiency.
Can be used to create two-tier high rise and mobile shelving installations.
Entirely suitable for industrial, commercial, retail and domestic applications.
|SUPER 123 SHELVING SYSTEM|
|SHELVING BAY HEIGHT||1972, 2500, 3028, 3424, 3952, 4480, 5008mm|
|SHELVING BAY LENGTH||900, 1080, 1200, 1500, 1800mm|
|SHELVING BAY DEPTH||320, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800mm|
|SHELVING BAY CAPACITY||Up to 2000kg*|
|SHELF CARRYING CAPACITY||Up to 520kg*|
|BEAM HEIGHT||47 and 82mm|
|STANDARD COLOURS||Sendzimir Galvanised|
*Based on Uniformly Distributed Load. Shelf, beam and bay capacities vary,
Contact your Bowen Storage representative for specific maximum load ratings.