These tasks are instructed by the fork lift driver using a remote control. Once the tasks are completed the shuttle returns to its home position and is then ready to be transported to a new location for a new task. Each shuttle unit has rechargeable batteries and is transferred between different storage tunnels by a standard fork lift truck.
This automated storage system guarantees the highest possible storage density. Picking speed and performance can be increased by introducing additional pallet shuttles into the racking system.
- Automated storage and retrieval shuttle performs loading and unloading tasks without human intervention.
- Ideal for use in cool rooms, dry stores and other areas requiring high density storage.
- Operating Speed: 0.8 m/s loaded – 1 m/s empty.
- Load capacity: 25 kg – 1500 kg.
- Different pallet types can be used (1200×800, 1200×1000, combined 1200x(800&1000)).
- The system is designed to work in temperatures from -30° C upwards.
- The lane depth is unlimited.
- Long lasting batteries are included.
- They guarantee maximum autonomy thus optimizing the operating time.
- The electro-mechanical lifting device is easy to maintain, and ideal for cold store applications.
- LIFO and FIFO are possible in the same installation.
- Complies with AS4084:2012.
- Complies with European FEM and EN regulations.