Specialising in leading warehouse solutions, you can rely on Bowen Storage to provide the right pallet racking system for your needs. Push back racking systems for Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Australia-wide.
- Push-back racking is ideal for storing pallets in cool rooms and areas where space is at a premium and products can be stored without requiring immediate accessibility.
- Push-back racking provides a high density storage solution using First-In Last-Out stock rotation.
- Racking damage is also reduced as the forklift never enters the racking
- Combines high density storage with high-speed access.
- Pallets are always at the pick face ready for immediate picking.
- Is serviced by conventional forklift trucks.
- Racking damage is reduced as the forklift never enters the racking.
- Ideal for cool room storage and areas where storage space is costly.
- Pallet access is on a First In Last Out basis.
- Complies with AS4084:2012.
- Complies with European FEM regulations.
PUSH BACK RACKING SPECIFICATIONS
- Average Locations Used: 80%
- Immediate Accessibility: 30%
- Stock Rotation: Average
- Floor Utilisation: 55%