Supplying business in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Sustralia-wide with quality pallet live storage racking
- Ideal for storing pallets in cool rooms, freezer rooms and space where space is at a premium and there is only a few sku’s and high number of pallets
- Allows for fewer aisles, providing very dense storage
- Reduces racking damage as the forklift never enters the racking
- Combines high density storage with high-speed access.
- Ideally suited for applications with few sku’s and high volumes of pallets.
- Pallets are always at the pick face ready for immediate picking.
- Racking can be accessed and serviced by conventional forklift trucks.
- Racking damage is reduced as the forklift never enters the racking.
- Requires fewer aisles therefore lowering refrigerating cost in cold stores.
- Pallet access is on first in first out (FIFO) or last in first out (LIFO) basis.
- Complies with AS40484:2012.
- Complies with European FEM regulations.
PALLET LIVE FLOW RACKING SPECIFICATIONS
- Average Locations Used: 90%
- Immediate Accessibility: 13%
- Stock Rotation: Average
- Floor Utilisation: 55%