Stow narrow aisle racking is a high density storage system with direct access to all pallets ensuring the best stock rotation and increased storage capacity.
High rise storage racks require specialised handling equipment with reduced operational space in order to load and unload racks. Guiderails or electronic guidance systems can be fitted to assist these machines and protect the structural integrity of the racking.
- Allows direct access to every pallet, thus achieving optimum stock rotation.
- Maximises your floor area and available roof height.
- Requires specialised forklift trucks to load and unload racks.
- High number of locations (90%) with 100% accessibility and good stock rotation.
- Ideally suited to the storage of high density hand picked goods.
- Fire sprinkler requirements need to be considered.
- Complies with AS4084:2012.
- Complies with European FEM regulations.
NARROW AISLE RACKING SPECIFICATIONS
- Average Locations Used: 90%
- Immediate Accessibility : 100%
- Stock Rotation: Good
- Floor Utilisation 45%