Working closely with you from start to finish, we can provide you with a complete double deep racking system to replace or accompany your existing storage set up and specification requirements.
- Stores two pallets deep for quick dispatch of large volumes of goods.
- Maximises available space through the reduction in aisle requirements.
- Requires the use of forward reaching fork attachments.
- Upper levels can be fitted with guidance rails for rapid placement of pallets.
- Storage density increased as rack aisle ratio changes from selective racking.
- 50% immediate accessibility with reasonable stock rotation.
- Good use of all available locations, typically above 90%.
- Lowest pallet is stored off the ground, for safe and secure handling.
- Best used when there are multiple pallets of each SKU.
- Complies with AS4084:2012.
- Complies with European FEM regulations.
DOUBLE DEEP RACKING SPECIFICATIONS
- Average Locations Used: 90%
- Immediate Accessibility: 50%
- Stock Rotation: Average
- Floor Utilisation: 60%