Lockable cupboards and drawers can be used to store tools and small parts with easy access. The durable 40mm laminated HDF timber top can be used for mounting a vice or a hardwearing working surface.
- Range of work top surfaces are available including laminated timber, hardwood, mild and stainless steel and antistatic worktops.
- Sturdy full length aluminium handle with a black powder coated surface finish.
- Five drawer storage unit – tools and parts can be stored in this versatile drawer storage unit.
- Ball bearing runners are standard on all drawers providing a 40kg load capacity UDL. Top drawer includes a 21 piece plastic bin set while additional drawers include steel dividers and partitions forming nine individual compartments. All drawers come with label holders and are key locking.
- A rear pegboard can be mounted by clamping two vertical mounting posts to the rear of the work surface allowing tool hanging accessories to be used and standard plastic bins to be attached thereby increasing productivity and efficiency.
- A full width, 120mm high, access compartment with a rubber mat and front and rear lip to keep tools from rolling away.
- Lockable cupboard unit (key locking) with adjustable shelf to form two shelf levels. The flush mounted door has a 110° opening.
- The Mobile Tool Cart station is fitted with two swivel braked (with brake pedal) and two fixed polyurethane non-marking castors.
- The Mobile Tool Cart station has a total load capacity of 400kg.