The BOSCOTEK™ industrial storage cupboard is a genuine heavy duty cupboard designed and built for regular industrial use. With heavy duty hinges, extra thick materials used in the cupboard body and heavy duty punched square tube shelf supports these heavy duty cupboards will withstand the hard knocks it would expect to experience in an industrial workplace environment.
- Zinc seal base (1.5mm).
- Mild steel body and internals (1.2mm).
- Fully welded for strength and durability.
- No visible welds or rivets.
- Flexible interior configurations.
- Adjustable shelving at 20mm increments.
- 120kg load capacity per shelf (UDL) designed for regular loading and unloading.
- Doors fitted with triple action locking.
- 110° door opening angle.
- Two concealed hinges per door.
- Flush front doors.
- Top and bottom door buffers.
- Key lockable flush mounted handle.
- Optional levelling feet kit.
- Available with or without doors.
- Optional extra shelves available.
- Optional premium powder coat colours available.
- Sturdy welded construction.
- Welded shelf support strips.
- Fixed bottom shelf (base).
- Reinforced doors.
- Flush fitting key lock and handle.
- Secure three point locking system.
- 120 kg shelf load capacity (UDL).
- Durable oven baked powder coated finish.
- Available in three standard colours with others available on request.
Visit our showroom for a personal inspection of these quality cupboards.