BOSCOTEK™ high density storage systems provide better picking visibility than conventional shelving. Used in a workshop they provide an excellent means of storing a wide range of tools, components and parts. They can be also used in laboratories, manufacturing plants, museums, universities and TAFEs.
- Central rear locking system to securely lock off all drawers, offering excellent security.
- Unique patented “true anti-tilt mechanism” prevents multiple drawers being pulled open at one time.
- Drawers use single extension runners which incorporate 8 sealed bearings or 100% full extension runners capable of loads of up to 200kg depending on the drawer width.
- 100% full extension runner ensures that the full drawer space is accessible.
- Drawers and shelves can be positioned at 25mm intervals and supports can be removed and repositioned as your requirements change.
- Cabinets are supplied with levelling feet where uneven surfaces may exist; or heavy duty castors for mobile storage options.
- Available with forklift bases to provide an ideal solution where cabinets may require relocation or increased height.
- Heavy duty construction – using a 2mm rigid interlocking frame with zinc seal body and internals.
- Accessories enable drawers to be partitioned into small compartments for maximum space utilisation. Drawer accessories include partitions, dividers, plastic bins, metal trays, tool supports, groove trays and customised foam inserts.
- Flush aluminium extruded handle running the entire width of the drawer is unobtrusive and incorporates a drawer labelling groove.
- Drawer latches can be fitted to avoid drawers opening when cabinet is unlocked during transit or on castors.
- Unique single piece drawer design provides excellent strength and durability.
- Cabinets can be integrated and connected together to create a complete storage system.