Our rack based mezzanine floors are usually free-standing and can be dismantled and relocated if required. Specialist materials handling equipment can be incorporated into a mezzanine floor, such as conveyors, goods chutes, goods lifts and pallet load gates
- Purpose built storage systems can be designed and built combining racking and shelving systems.
- Cost effective by using standard pallet racking components.
- Space saving effective solution that can double your floor space by utilising overhead space.
- Raised Storage Areas can include stair cases, handrails, pallet loading gates and safety signage.
- Fire protection systems can be incorporated in the design.
- Wide range of flooring materials is available including plywood, particleboard, steel planking and steel grating.
- Specialist materials handling equipment can be included such as conveyers and goods chutes and lifts.
- Work zone lighting and emergency lighting can be installed.