Every dollar we raise will support people living with cerebral palsy
This month Bowen Group will be taking part in Steptember, which is Australia’s leading health and wellness charity event. Steptember will allow us to look after the health and well-being of our team while raising money for a good cause at the same time.
We’re aiming to help in 2 ways…
- For every order over $10K that our customers place with us, we’ll donate $100!
- And we’re hoping you can support our Steptember challenge by donating here.
Steptember now incorporate 1,500 companies all joining together to challenge their workforce in taking 10,000 steps for 28 days in September. This is a massive challenge, but every step will be made easier knowing it’s all for a very worthy cause.
- For office, call centre and retail employees 75% of time is sedentary while at work
- The average office worker takes 3,000 steps per day, while it is recommended you do 10,000 steps per day
- This event will increase the energy levels of our team and we will be 3 times more productive
Every dollar raised will provide vital equipment, therapy and services to children and adults living with cerebral palsy. You can also choose to raise funds for groundbreaking research into the prevention and maybe even one day a cure for cerebral palsy.
This is only possible with your help, so please support Bowen Group and donate now.